Scientific oil analysis, reliability solutions, advanced laboratory techniques and accurate diagnosis – these fields are the domain of leading condition monitoring specialists, WearCheck. ‘
To remain leaders in their field, WearCheck regularly invests in technology, training and new talent. Some recent appointments and promotions at WearCheck include:
- Sharista Raghunath has been appointed as a chemist at WearCheck’s Durban laboratory.
- Gert Nel, diagnostician, has been promoted to divisional manager of WearCheck’s transformer section, based in Durban.
- Lester Chetty has joined WearCheck Durban as laboratory instrument technician.
- Jacqueline Hendry has joined WearCheck in Cape Town as branch administrator.
- Guy Letellier has joined WearCheck Cape Town to handle the technical support and sales.
- Louis Strydom has joined WearCheck Rustenburg to handle technical support and sales.
Contact WearCheck on telephone on (031) 700-5460 (head office), email email@example.com, or visit www.wearcheck.co.za.