Geo-Explore Store pronounces that is it is committed to supplying exact needs in core storage to organisations in the field of mineral exploration, as the mining sector continues the recovery trajectory. The South African-based company offers both steel and plastic core trays in a range of core diameter capacities, which are dependent on-client specific needs.
Denis Blewett, Geo-Explore Store’s Managing Director, says with Geo-Explore Store’s core trays, the client can rest assured that they are using a product that offers numerous advantages, mainly: safety, easy storage, low transportation costs, cost effectiveness, corrosion resistance and customisable.
- Easy storage and low transportation
From storage and transportation standpoints, Geo-Explore Store offers the following benefits to the end-user:
- All of the core trays – that is both steel and plastic – interlock to create safe and neat stacks in storage or transport. The steel core trays, in particular, are available in kit form which keeps costs down for transport/exports – this benefit is transferred on to the client.
- All core trays have secure carry handles and deep profile channels to hold core securely in place in transport.
- All core trays are available with optional lids with foam insert.
- Corrosion resistance with drainage
Both steel and plastic core trays are corrosion resistant and have drainage holes to liberate water.
Additionally, Blewett highlights Geo-Explore Store’s ability to customise its steel core trays. “We are able to customise the steel core trays to meet specific core diameter requirements or channel number limitations. Also, we manufacture a racking system to suite all our core trays, offering individual core tray access.”
Over and above core trays, Geo-Explore Store manufactures roller logging tables, flat or angled to facilitate logging, sampling, photography (core photography frame new from Geo-Explore Store), etc. – all in a one level flow solution.
In response to changing requirements in mineral exploration, Geo-Explore Store is continuously innovating to deliver the best possible product and solution.
Written by Jimmy Swira