It is expected that parliament will bring the New Mining Law into affect and revoke the previous Law. The final draft of Mozambique’s New Mining Law is expected to be signed into law during the current sitting of Parliament, pushing the much anticipated Laws publishing date to May 2014.
The New Mining Laws implications for mining and resource companies and ancillary industries involved in this sector and country are vast.
This 1 day market briefing will provide unparalleled insight into the latest legislative, policy and tax changes. Prepare to meet new and emerging challenges to maintain your companies’ competitiveness.
What’s on the agenda:
The Mozambique Mining Market – An in depth analysis of the NEW regulatory environment
- New mining titles including mining treatment and mining processing
- Local content prospective developments
- Policy options for Local Content in Mozambique
- New timing requirements for exploration and prospecting
- Mining concessions licenses
- Restrictions on the transfer of mining rights and titles
- The New Mining Law and existing rights – prospective developments
- Developments in resource tax in Mozambique
- Land access and Resettlement
- Employment Law and Work Permits
Date: 8 July, 2014
Venue: Johannesburg, The Lakes Hotel & Conference Centre
Contact:African Influence Exchange
For more info, visit www.africaninfex.co.za/all-events/mozambique-mining-law-jhb or call +27(0)81 777 0028+27(0)81 777 0028 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org