IN-VR Oil & Gas Announces
Chad Petroleum, Energy & Mining, 11-13 April 2018
London, UK - IN-VR Oil & Gas will be hosting Chad Petroleum, Energy & Mining, a government-supported summit, taking place in N’djamena, Chad from 11th to 13th April 2018.
Chad Petroleum, Energy & Mining fully endorsed by the Ministry of Petroleum and Energy and Ministry of Mines, Geology and Quarries, will welcome IOCs, Operators, Investment Banks, Financial Institutions and Service Companies.
Chad Petroleum, Energy & Mining speakers include:
● H.E. Bechir Madet, Minister of Petroleum and Energy, Chad
● H.E. Youssouf Abbassallah, Minister of Mines, Geology and Quarries, Chad
● Ali Abderazik Idriss, Secretary General, Ministry of Mines, Geology and Quarries, Chad
● Khadidja Hassane Abdoulaye, Director, Ministry of Mines, Geology and Quarries, Chad
and many more.
What is on the agenda?
Chad’s E&P, Mining, Energy and Renewables sectors have been revived in recent years, and
In-VR is in the core of this transformation. Exclusive updates from Chad’s Ministries on
licensing strategy and updates, as well as important announcements on future plans. The
agenda will cover:
● What are the investment strategies of the Ministry of Energy and Petroleum and Ministry of Mines, Geology and Quarries
● Chad’s prolific Hydrocarbon potential
● Geothermal, hydraulic, bio-combustibles, solar photovoltaic as energy investment opportunities
● What are the fiscal incentives for Mining and Energy companies in Chad?
● Mineral Projects and Operations
Click here to save your seat.
For further information please visit: