Schneider Electric has enhanced its EasyPacT EXE vacuum circuit breaker series – which connects building infrastructures, large commercial buildings and industrial plants to the electricity grid, with the latest generation thermal monitoring system.
With over a century leading the electrical industry, Schneider Electric has been in the circuit breaker business since 1962. Since launching in 2016, the EasyPacT EXE series has sold over 35,000 units globally.
Read: Industry stalwart spearheads multi-project opportunities in NDT
The new product offers additional IoT sensors and digital connectivity to deliver a simpler, more sustainable, and safer customer experience for panel builders, facility managers, and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). It builds on the original series’ proven reliability and high electrical durability, reducing complexity while improving machine reliability and flexibility, enhancing overall safety and enabling panel builders to offer additional services. Unique benefits and features include:
- Modular designs: Now available in two versions (fixed and withdrawable), the simple, customizable design enables simple integration between switchgear and design, allows the easy replacement of spare parts and improves overall reliability and robustness.
- Scalable monitoring: Predictive maintenance can be achieved through thermal sensors that can gather data about the condition of critical connections. The battery-less sensors significantly reduce unscheduled downtime, optimise site operation through predictive maintenance, and improve safety for operators and equipment.
- A dedicated mobile app: Thermal monitoring is accessible right in the palm of the user’s hands, significantly maximizing resilience and uptime for efficient site operations.
- QR Codes: Technical documents and essential project information is available via product QR codes from design until end-of-life, empowering customers to collaborate easily for a robust customer experience.
- Full-scale integration and customer experience: A Panel Building Expert support team is available for training advice on the best laboratory-tested solution, delivering a seamless customer journey.